Is SeneGence Gluten Free?

It was the very first question I had after discovering LipSense. Is LipSense Gluten Free? 

As someone with Celiacs disease, it’s commonly the first question out of my mouth when offered something new. Those of you reading most likely know what I’m talking about!

Everything in my routine from bread to shampoo must be gluten free or I’ll suffer the consequences.. and ain’t nobody got time for that!

I’m happy to say LipSense IS GLUTEN FREE! 

IMG_0124

Even better… the entire SeneGence line is Gluten Free!

Gluten Free makeup and skincare that is 98% natural and the other 2% keeps it from needing to stay in the refrigerator. (Thank goodness… I am not trying to get another fridge just for my makeup 😉 )

Other awesome facts about SeneGence cosmetics and skincare:

  • Made in the USA
  • NON GMO
  • No Animal Cruelty

As someone with multiple autoimmune diseases, I understand the importance of knowing what is inside of the products you use! You will be pleased by the thoughtfulness of every product SeneGence offers consumers, and have confidence in the 100% money back guarantee!

IMG_5020

Ready to own some yourself? Send me a message!

All my love,

IMG_4348 2