Lip pickers everywhere… this is for you! The days of endless chapstick applications are over. Do yourself a favor and just toss them now, it is not worth it to “finish off what you have”!
A testimony to these products are my own lips over the last year and a half.
My lips literally never flake. They are soft, plump and hydrated! I would tell you to feel them yourself, but that might get weird.
It’s really not a fancy routine! Just 5 little tubes that will change your relationship with your lips!
First up: LipSmooth Conditioning Polish (.5oz, $25) Hello facial resurfacer, except for your lips!
Application: Gently rub on lips in a circular motion and wipe away with a warm wash cloth before applying LipSense.
- Bamboo and Ivory Seed Powder: Gentle Exfoliators
- Nangai Oil: Triglycerides that deeply hydrate and soothe skin
- Shea Butter: Softens and protects skin
Next apply: LipSense Liquid Lip Color (.25 oz, $25). Over 50 colors to choose from, and they can be mixed to create your very own personal LipSense color!
Application: After using your LipSmooth Conditioning Polish, shake your LipSense tube to mix color. Next apply a thin layer in one direction on both top and bottom lips. Allow 10 seconds of time for 1st layer to dry. Repeat to add a second layer and third layer, followed with your favorite LipSense Gloss.
- Peony Root Extract: Natural calming flower herb
- St. John’s Wort Extract: Natural herb with skin protective properties
- Linden Flower Extract: Powerful antioxidant
Top LipSense Color with: LipSense Gloss (.25 oz, $20) 11 colors/finishes to choose from!
Application: (Can be worn by itself or…) After LipSense has dried, apply your favorite gloss to seal in your long‐lasting lip color and hydrate your lips! Check out your wand! You shouldn’t see any color on that white applicator!
- Shea Butter: Softens and protects lips
- Vitamin E: Helps to repair dry lips
After a day of enjoying your LipSense, it’s time to remove it using your LipSense Ooops! Remover (.25oz, $10)
Application: Generously apply Ooops! Remover on top of LipSense and allow to soak and absorb for two minutes. Using a warm washcloth, gently rub away your lip color. Repeat if necessary.
Key Ingredients to condition, moisturize, and protect lips:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
Finally, apply LipSense Moisturizing Lip Balm (.25 oz, $20)
Application: Generously apply Lip Balm to clean lips as needed.
- Coconut Oil: Provides moisture to improve dry and cracked lips
- Cocoa + Shea Butter: Softens skin and provides protection from environment
- Orchid Flower Extract: Antioxidant with free‐radical protection and moisture.
There you have it! All 5 of your lips’ new best friends in one photo! You can grab the entire set for $100, a valuable price for months of beautiful lips that feel great!
Also make sure to subscribe to the monthly VIP email to get the deal of the month, tutorials, tips and more!